Rakhi Rakhee Bracelet for Raksha Bandhan
- Dimensions: Length - 13 inches x Height - 0.5 inches
- This wrist band is crafted out of Indian silk threads embedded with faux stones is popularly known as Rakhi
- In India, the Raksha Bandhan festival celebrates the bond between siblings when sisters tie Rakhi to their brothers' wrist who in return promise to protect them
- It can also be tied as a token of love to cousins or biologically unrelated men to convey your gratitude for their brotherly affection. Also worn as a good luck charm
- This decorative band can be traced back in India to as early as from 481 B.C. These bracelets have been made for many generations by indigenous women who are skilled at creating beautiful designs using simple threads.